LiveOne® is a Chicago-based digital media company dedicated to revolutionizing the way people interact with each other around live media. Led by former Smashing Pumpkins drummer, Jimmy Chamberlin, our award-winning flagship product CrowdSurfing® is a real-time social viewing platform that immerses users in an interactive global audience delivering a rich interactive entertainment experience to fans. CrowdSurfing has been deployed to live event experiences around the world with major global brands and media companies, ranging from e-sports to x-sports, to traditional sports, music festivals and more.
About the CrowdSurfing® Brand Ambassador Internship:
Our Brand Ambassador internship is not only a great way to build your resume but also a valuable chance to gain experience working on the ground floor of a growing tech start-up. As an intern at LiveOne you will have the opportunity to participate in think tanks and have direct access to our Senior Account Manager. The CrowdSurfing® Brand Ambassador internship will provide training and professional experience to students interested in the fields of digital media and social networking. You will gain exposure to working in the digital media and live-streaming industries with close association with major sports, media and entertainment brands.
- Assist in monitoring and engaging viewers during live events
- Practice amplifying event participation during live streams through social media
- Participate in user-testing and brainstorming sessions
- Identify key social media influencers and opportunities for promotion through digital media
- Assist with analyzing data and defining target markets for specific event
- Study industry trends and investigate new platforms in social media
What We’re Looking For
- Students in the Chicagoland area
- Available 8-10 hours per week, including weekends, to participate in events and attend weekly meetings at our downtown office
- Self-motivated individuals, avid social media users, and technology enthusiasts
- Skilled writers with excellent communication skills
- Access to a reliable internet and video chat capabilities
- Interest in the live entertainment industry, sporting events, and/or live music
To apply please send your resume to Cathy@liveonegroup.com.